Friday, August 30, 2013

Callie's Story

post signatureYesterday, Callie woke up in an unusually good mood. She began telling a story. I'm not sure if it was something she dreamed or made up, but it was pretty cute. I typed it mostly so I could save it, but I thought I'd share it here too.

First, here are a few explanations so you understand her story a little better:
-I made several tissue paper pom poms (she calls them flowers) for a baby shower I recently hosted. Jason remarked the other day that they were a fire hazard and asked if I was going to take them down anytime soon. I hung a couple of small ones in Callie's room.
-We have told Callie that Daddy works so we can pay for our things.

I saw my flowers. They're still on. Fire didn't come out but it did a little bit.  Fire has wheels but it didn't see me. I hid my hands under me so the fire can't see them. 

Someday I'm going to get lights up on my wall. Daddy's work will pay for it. 
Someday I have more lights. Like five lights, with my windows open. And a crib to walk to put my baby in.

Kaden's at school right now. He's starting school with Adam. They're all starting schools.

After that...I didn't wake up. I just go back to sleep. Actually I have a problem. My baby cried a little bit but then she went back to sleep.

Tomorrow fire's going to come out again when it's late. Fire came out and get my Jammie's and come in my bed. (I don't see any fire). It did but it left. I see the fire when you're awake. 

And then after that the flowers were still on. After that. The end. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Little girls see the cutest things! My little three year old girl was talking just like that the other day, but it's priceless! Glad you are recording it.