Thursday, September 4, 2008

School

The first week of school is almost over! Jason and I have crazy schedules because of taking lots of credit hours and working part-time. Every day of the week we get home after 7:00 with the exception of Thursday, when we get to go home at 5:15. Monday, Wednesday and Friday we wake up around 6:00 and Tuesday/Thursday we wake up around 5:00. We've been pretty tired this week. I was so excited to start school so I wouldn't have to work full-time, but now that school has started, work seems to be a nice break from all the running around on campus, practicing, and homework. I'm really excited for the weekend when we can finally relax!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So has life slowed down at all now that you are both probably adjusted to your schedules? What kind of fun things do ya'll do on the weekend?

Jenna said...

Isn't that crazy how you live for the weekends!! I remember in school I would seriously pine away all week just to have a few days break for the busy week!