Friday, February 20, 2009

Promotion!

Well, this has been a great week!

  • Jason and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Jason snuck and made breakfast while I was still sleeping. When I walked into the kitchen I found pancakes, a beautiful Hyacinth flower, Lonestar playing in the background, and See's chocolates on the table. It was so sweet! Then we randomly went to get our hair cut (greatly needed). After I taught viola/violin lessons we went grocery shopping and saw Twilight again. Later, I made him dinner (lasagna, salad, and strawberry poke cake) on our China with candles.
  • We had Monday off of work and school, which was great because I had a lot to do.
  • I finished and turned in my huge Anthropology paper.
  • I recorded myself for my music education application.
  • I finished and turned in my music ed application.
  • I got a promotion at work! I am now a trainer. Well, I still have to be trained to be a trainer, but that is now my official title. I also got a raise with it!
  • I found out I received a full scholarship for Spring term and Jason received the same amount, but spread over Spring and Summer terms!
  • It's already the weekend again!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a great week!! Congrats on your promotion and your scholarship!!! So awesome. So is your little a little lighter? At least for a short time?

Jenna said...

wow! What a fantastic week! Congrats on all promotion and scholarship!

stef said...

Congrats on your promotion, sounds like you guys had a great first Valenitnes!