Monday, July 6, 2009

Texas

Jason and I had a great time in Texas visiting family. We were there for a little over a week. It had been almost a year since we had seen Andrea, Ryan, Abby and Ethan so it was great to finally see them again! We stayed with my parents in their new house. During that week we went swimming, went in my parent's kayak in the canal/pond behind their house, played lots of Wii, rented jet skiis for a day, went to a Ranger's game, ate lots of TexMex, barbeque and Blue Bell ice cream, and drove down to San Antonio to see the Alamo, go to the river walk, and go to the San Antonio Temple (which was absolutely beautiful). As beautiful as the Utah mountains are and as wonderful the summer weather is, it was very refreshing to go back to the Texas wide open spaces and it was so good to see my family again. I just wish Melissa and her family could have been there, but thankfully we will see them later this summer. I do have pictures to share, but some are on my mom's camera, so I'll just share a few for now.





More pictures to come!






No comments: