Thursday, January 21, 2010

3 weeks and 5 days...

...until we find out what we're having!!! I just had an appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. I love hearing the baby's heartbeat. I think it is the best sound in the world. I still don't have much to see from the outside and I haven't felt anything yet from the inside, so hearing the baby's heartbeat is so reassuring and makes it feel much more real.

Jason wants to have a boy. No, it goes further than desire. He is convinced we're having a boy. He always talks about the baby as if it's a boy and we're already set on a boy name, so I think it will be funny if it's actually a girl. As for me, I can't decide which I would prefer. Hypothetically speaking, I think I would prefer to have a boy first because I always wished I had an older brother around. On the other hand, I cannot wait to have a little girl.

Any guesses? Boy or girl?

2 comments:

becky said...

i vote for one of both! But really I kind of think it is a Jaxon

becky said...

Dad says - boy