Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring is here!

Not only is it finally warm, free of snow (I refuse to talk about the forecast for this weekend), and beautiful outside, but I am done officially done with Winter semester! Jason takes his last exam tomorrow morning and then it will be vacation time (for a few days until Spring term starts).

The horrible pain I was experiencing is gone now! It was pretty bad for about a week, but then progressively got better. I am so grateful that it doesn't appear to be something I'll have to deal with the rest of my pregnancy and I'm so glad it wasn't anything serious.

Here are some pictures since it's been a while:
March 8: 22 weeks, 4 days

April 18: 28 weeks, 3 days












Here are some things we've bought for her.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, you look so cute!!!! I'm so glad you posted some pics of your pregnant belly. I love the crib and the crib set you got. Where did you get your set from?

Penni said...

Love the pictures! You look soo cute! :)