Friday, April 30, 2010

Vacation

Jason and I recently drove to Irvine, California to visit my parents. My dad got a new job in a brand new company so he and my mom have been traveling back and forth for the past several months. We had a great time sight-seeing and relaxing with my parents. Here are some highlights:


We visited a mission that had beautiful landscaping!




We saw lots of beautiful beaches and cities.




We walked along the beach on Balboa Island, got our feet wet in the freezing cold ocean, and watched a large group of sailboats preparing for a race.



We went on a boat tour around Balboa to see the $15 million houses and that evening, we went on a gondola ride complete with romantic music, treats, and a beautiful sunset. I really wasn't trying to match the gondolier when I got dressed that morning...

We saw lots of beautiful sunsets.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your matching striped shirts. :) LOL. Those pictures are beautiful! I am so glad ya'll got to have a little break...you both deserve it!!!