Monday, June 14, 2010

2nd Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated our second anniversary on Saturday!

I had to take my Praxis exam that morning (part of teacher certification), but I came home to a clean house (including candles and music) and my sweet husband, ready to spend the day with me. We didn't do anything elaborate, but we had a wonderful day just spending time together, playing basketball and games together, watching a movie, and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner (one of our favorite restaurants). We thought it was pretty funny that when we got married it was about 107 degrees outside, but two years later in Utah it was in the high 50's. For our anniversary, Jason had one of our engagement pictures printed on a 12x12 canvas to hang in our room. I'm so excited to see it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a sweet gift!! Way to go Jason. Happy Anniversary!!!!