Monday, October 11, 2010

At Three Months Old, Callie is:

*Smiling more frequently and readily

*Rolling from her tummy to her back (she's been able to roll from her back to her side for a while): Video to come


*Talking baby talk

*Laughing

*Still sleeping through the night (I don't know how I would student teach otherwise). She frequently ends up upside down, sideways, and with her covers thrown off.

*Eating a TON

*Trying to sit up (when she's laying on her back, she tries to sit up by lifting her head sometimes accompanied by grunting and a look on her face of trying with all her might)

*Sucking on her fingers (no particular one, she just shoves whichever fingers she can into her mouth)

*Starting to use her hands to grab things (my hair, my shirt, my arm, her toys, her clothes, etc.)

*Bringing great joy to her mommy and daddy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This post totally made my day!!!! She is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the precious pics! I want to hold her and kiss her so badly!!

Matthew and Shanna said...

She is so cute!! I love all the pictures!

Stefi Patterson said...

I love that I get to watch her for you sometimes!!!! She is so awesome