Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm back!! Part I

I'm back to Texas and I'm back to the internet! After being MONTHS without internet...here you go:

October 27: Callie's first snow!



October 31: Callie's first Halloween- She's a pumkin, of course. Can't you tell? (we weren't about to pay $20 for a costume she would wear once that wasn't even cute and I didn't have time to make one so we improvised).


November 14: Callie's first solid food (4 months old)



November 28: Callie's rolling over a lot now





December 5:


December 10: I finished my student teaching and my degree!!! Jason bought me roses, a card, and a Symphony chocolate bar. I'll be attending the graduation ceremony in April.



December 13: Jason and I went to a Jazz game together for the first time. It was part of his Christmas present (as was the cool jersey he's wearing).


No comments: