Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my sweet Callie,



Mommy is so excited to be done with school.



I can now be completely yours.



I get to be the one to be with you all day long.



I finally get to spend all of the time in the world feeding you, talking to you, playing with you, staring into those beautiful blue eyes, listening to your every coo, comforting you when you cry, reading you stories, taking pictures of you, laughing with you, and loving you like crazy!




I love you with all my heart,

Mommy

3 comments:

Stefi Patterson said...

Oh! So sweet. I miss you guys. I agree those blue eyes are adorable.

Matthew and Shanna said...

She is so cute!! What a sweet post!

Melissa said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! So SWEET!!! That has to be one of the best feelings ever...to know that you have finished with a degree and now get to be a full-time mommy! I'm so happy for you!