Thursday, April 12, 2012

This Pregnancy



This picture was taken when I was 35 weeks (I'm now 37). I realized I only had one picture of me pregnant this time around (I think I have about 10 from my first pregnancy), so I figured I'd better take one :)

Well, late pregnancy this time has been much more exhausting and painful. Some of it probably has to do with 11 weeks of bedrest and now no longer being on bedrest. I am trying to patiently wait and convince myself that I don't want to have this baby for at least another week and a day so that Jason won't have to balance time between the birth of a child and his graduation. But I must say, I am really anxious and excited for her to come. I am a little terrified of trying nursing again and handling two kids, but mostly I'm just ready for her to come (after Jason's graduation, of course)!

No comments: