Friday, March 30, 2012

Freedom!!!

At my appointment on Monday, my doctor said I could end my bedrest on Wednesday!!! He said if she comes now, she'll be just fine. I am so excited to be free!!! My awesome Mom drove down Wednesday so that we could go play. We ran some errands that I have been waiting...and waiting...to do. I'm working on some travel activities/games for Callie for our drive to Texas, so I needed some things. We went out to lunch at Chik-Fil-A in the mall (I have been craving Chik-Fil-A, but didn't really want to make someone go into the mall to get me some), and then my parents, Jason, Callie and I all went to dinner that night at Dickies.

I feel like a new person or maybe I feel like myself again. I did some cleaning around the house on Wednesday morning and I actually really enjoyed it. It was nice to have a break from cleaning, but it would drive me crazy not being able to get those things done and to have to ask other people to do it for me. I must say, I'm not really excited to have to cook and plan meals again...that's one thing I definitely didn't miss.

Last night, Callie went to bed without a fight and didn't wake up once during the night. That hasn't happened in months. It was very exciting to me.

Today we're going to the Tanger Outlet mall in Park City to do some birthday shopping for Jason (his birthday is Sunday). I'm really excited to go shopping. That's another thing I've missed doing. I'm especially excited to go because our family rarely gets that much time together with all of Jason's studying for the CPA exam.

I'm also really looking forward to General Conference this weekend!

No comments: