Friday, May 18, 2012

Finger Painting

Callie had fun finger painting yesterday.

Yesterday I was feeling brave, so I took both girls on an errand for the first time without other adults. We went to Target for more newborn diapers because I had a coupon. Not going to lie, I felt pretty cool as a mother of two running around Target :)

Starting last weekend, Madison started acting like her stomach was upset. She's improved some, but it seems like the problem's not solved. After talking to my sister, I decided maybe she's sensitive to milk products, so I am cutting dairy out of my diet to see if that helps her.

Aside of her tummy issues, Madison is doing well. She seems to have slipped into a particular sleeping/eating schedule. She wakes up around 1:00am and 4:00am to eat and is usually back to sleep in an hour. Madison's face has changed. When Maddie was born, I thought she looked quite different from Callie, but now she's looking more like Callie did when she was her age.

We found an apartment a couple days ago! I'm so glad to have that done. We've been looking at them for a while now, but we couldn't reserve one until now. We also reserved a moving truck, that Jason is excited to drive. we only have another month and a half until we move...



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Look at you braving it at Target with two little ones. Way to go!!! How's the new diet going? It's pretty hard isn't it?! Just give yourself a couple of weeks and it won't be a big deal anymore.