Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First "Swim" of the Year

Last weekend, Jason filled up our little pool for Callie to go "swimming" (more like wading). The water that comes out of the hose here in Provo is freezing cold year-round, so it takes a brave soul to swim in it. Jason tried adding boiled water from the stove to the pool, but it didn't really warm it up. He decided he would have to get in (clothes and all) in order for Callie to brave the cold water.


She liked feeding her rubber duck by filling her little cups with water and pouring the water on the duck. She didn't want to really get in the water, but Jason got her to sit on his lap and kick. 

 I went on a walk the other day with my old walking buddy, Kristi. Since we don't have a double stroller, I put Madison in a baby carrier and pushed Callie in the stroller. Callie wanted to try this method herself.
 I know Madison is crying in this picture, but I LOVE this sweet outfit that my aunt bought for Callie when she was born.
I caught a little smile!
(Top: Callie, Bottom: Madison) `When Maddie was born, I thought she looked quite different from Callie, but she is looking more like her now.

No comments: