Saturday, November 10, 2012

Madison's Stats

This week I finally took Madison to her 6 month check-up. Here are her stats:

Weight: 14 lb (15%)
Length: 25 1/4" (25%)
Head: 17" (75%)

She grew one inch taller, one pound bigger, and her head is 3/4 inch bigger around. 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on my blog yet, but Madison started crawling last Wednesday! I told the doctor that she had started crawling, but I don't think he believed me because he said, "she's too young to start crawling! She must be getting ideas from [Callie]." About 2 minutes later he told me that in the next couple of months she'll start crawling and proceeded to tell me all of the steps leading up to crawling. I wanted to call him out on it and I wanted to prove it to him, but I didn't; however, I did run home and take a video of her crawling, but Blogger keeps having errors when I try to upload the video, so for now you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

Gina Gao said...

That's so cool! I really like your blog.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com