Monday, July 1, 2013

C and M

post signatureCallie walks up to Madison and asks, "Do you know who touch my car?" with furrowed eyebrows, cheeks raised, and head tilted to the side (a signature Callie facial expression that amuses me).

When Madison stares blankly back at her Callie continues, "you touch my car and that makes me sad," with the same expression as before. "But I fix it, so don't touch it," she orders with raised eyebrows. All the while Madison just stands there in silence, not sure how to respond.

I love my soon-to-be 3 year-old. She knows exactly what she wants, down to the very small details. I love that she interacts with her sister as if she understands everything Callie does.

I also love my 14 month-old. She's a wild card. Sometimes Madison goes with the flow and lets Callie do and say whatever she wants, but other times she stands her ground and fights back with everything her tiny body can muster.

I love that such tiny people have such strong opinions and such defined personalities.

1 comment:

Carlie said...

That is really cute! It will be fun to see how their relationship changes over time!