Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Done!

I am done with finals!!! I finished yesterday at about 1:30. I only had 3 finals this semester. It was the easiest finals week I've ever had. Now I have 2 1/2 weeks to relax. Jason still has 2 more exams to take and they are all scheduled, the last one on Friday.

The weather this week has been great! It was really cold last week and it snowed a lot. The snow is still here, but is cleared from the roads and it's been in the 30's, which I am sad to say feels good compared to last week.

I am 11 weeks now, so that means I get to start my second trimester next week! The first really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Yeah, I've been ridiculously tired (I fall asleep between 8:00 and 8:30 most nights), I have to use the bathroom every hour or so, I'm very emotional at times, I feel sick frequently, I usually have no appetite, and certain smells and foods make me want to puke...but really, it hasn't been that bad. I thought I would be throwing up a couple times a day, but I haven't once. I also haven't had to miss any class or work because of not feeling well, so I am counting my blessings.

No comments: