Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Highlights

Here are some highlights from 2009 (and all the pictures I've been meaning to post). It has been a great year! Jason started the intense junior core for the accounting program. This resulted in many late nights at school working on projects and homework. I officially started the music education major. Both of us have loved the change in majors. Jason and I also worked part-time; Jason in the registration department of Continuing Education and then as a student accountant for the Sports and Dance Camps, and I continued working at BYU Independent Study. 2010 will bring the end of my schooling, a continuation of Jason's schooling, and the adventure of parenthood!



2009 Highlights

1 comment:

becky said...

How fun! I love your pic's of the year. 2010 will bring the end of your schooling, WOW!