Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! Jason's parents went on a cruise with his mom's siblings, so we had Thanksgiving with his brothers and sisters. Kelcie, Rick, Jason, and I all made various things for our meal and it was all great! Jason's youngest brother, Kaden, is 3 years old so he needed babysitting while his parents were gone. We took him for three days (along with his 9 year-old sister, Halie). We had lots of fun together watching movies, making holiday goodies, going shopping (we bought a crib!), and playing games. Jason and I also put up Christmas decorations, including a 7 foot tree that my Grandma is letting us borrow.

It was so hard coming back to school after Thanksgiving break, but we only have 7 days left of classes and then finals. I'm so excited for this semester to be over. This semester I have taken some really good classes with great teachers, and I love my new major, but it has been exhausting and I am definately ready for Christmas break and a change in classes.

No comments: