Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Surprise!!

Living in an apartment complex, I frequently hear people coming and going. There are other people with Honda's, and every time I hear the familiar beep from locking the car I think, "oh, I wish that were Jason coming home!!" Jason was originally told he wouldn't need to work on Sunday, and then he was told he'd need to work 4-6 hours. That turned into 12...The big deadline they've been working towards was this morning. So after Sunday, we said goodbye yesterday morning, not expecting to see each other until midnight or so. 

6:00 came around last night and I had just eaten dinner and had sat down to relax on the couch, when I once again heard the familiar beep of a Honda. I again wished it was Jason. A few seconds later, I heard someone trying to unlock the door. I was so shocked and excited when I opened the door and found my favorite person in the world!! To add to it, he was holding these beautiful tulips!! The combination of Jason coming home 6 hours earlier than expected, and him bringing me fresh tulip made my week!



post signature

No comments: