Monday, October 22, 2012

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!


                                    
Last week, Callie woke up at 4:00 am one morning. When I opened her door she said "buggies getting me." I started searching the bed for bugs but Callie said, "buggies all gone." Then she went back to sleep without much trouble. Last night, Jason put her to bed and apparently she was afraid of the buggies getting her, so he put her big dog pillow pet on top of her to scare them away (as pictured above). Afterward, he told me about her being scared about the bugs and said, "maybe I should stop saying 'don't let the bed bugs bite' when I tuck her in. That's probably what's scaring her."

post signature

2 comments:

becky said...

So funny yet so sad. I love the picture of her with a bed full of dolls and animals. That brings back memories of my stay with you.

becky said...

BTW- What an adorable photo of her. I love that sweet smile on her face.