Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Tag

RULES

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. ALIAS
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. 24
6. Home Improvement
7. Super Nanny
8. Biggest Loser

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Woke up at 6:00 am
2. Went to 4 hours of classes
3. Ate lunch with Jason
4. Went to 2 more hours of class (orchestra)
5. Went to work for 4 hours
6. Got home after 7:00
7. Ate pizza for dinner
8. Relaxed on the couch and watched TV with Jason instead of studying or practicing

8 Things I look forward to
1. The weekend (as always)
2. The end of my 3rd round of midterms
3. The Twilight movie!!
4. The end of this semester
5. Thanksgiving
6. Christmas
7. The day I get to see my parents, sisters, brothers-in-law, nieces, and nephews again (whenever that'll be...)
8. Graduation!!!!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. On the Border
2. Olive Garden
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. Ruby River
5. The Mayan (that's where Jason and I went to dinner the night he proposed!)
6. Wendy's
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things on my wish list
1. Internet
2. A dog...some things never change :)
3. A printer that works!
4. Time
5. One of those little buggy's that took us to and from the huge ruin in Cozumel to take me to my class and work (except then I'd get fat)
6. A treadmill!!
7. Canon Rebel
8. A day off

8 People to tag
1. Shanna
2. Stefani Mann
3. Stefanie Martin
4. Sheri
5.-8. Andrea stole mine...I have no other friends...

Good Luck!

No comments: