Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Owen

I was waiting to post about my new nephew until I had a picture, but between dead camera batteries, my forgetfulness, and my lack of Facebook priviledges at work, I still don't have a picture. I will post one soon, though.

Anyway, my sister-in-law, Kelsie, recently had a baby boy named Owen Richard Wirsch. He was born August 18th and weighed a little over 5 pounds. He was born a week early, but is healthy and doing great. I fell in love with that sweet baby boy the first time I held him. There is just something so awe-inspiring and exciting about holding a baby. I hold him as often as Kelsie (and Grandma) will let me!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun to have a new baby so close to you! I got to hold a newborn last week. There is just nothing like it.