Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm done...

...with American Heritage!!!!!

I know this is pathetic, but after 2 years, 3 months, and 5 days I have finally finished that class! I've never really considered myself a procrastinator. In high school I always did my homework, projects, and papers well in advance. I loved to be on top of things. Then I took this class... Suddenly everything in the world easily took precedence. I guess it didn't help that I've been working, going to school, and getting married. Anyway, it feels so good to be done. I feel so free!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats on being done. I'm sure it feels great to not have that hanging over your head. :)

becky said...

It was so great to finally have internet access and get to read your blog. I'm so happy that you really finished your American Heritage. What a relief it is for me as well as you. Although more so for you than me I'm sure. Post some pic's of your beautiful yard that you two work on so hard!

becky said...

I forgot to sign off so here goes....love you, Mom ON the beach!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! You're done. I bet that is a relief.