Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding and Family

We had a great weekend! Melissa, Cory, Katelund, and Cloey were in town for Stefani's wedding. Stefani is Cory's younger sister and my friend. I hadn't seen Melissa or her family since our cruise last June, so it was very exciting to see them again.. The girls are so adorable and have grown up so much since I last saw them. Stefani's family did the entire wedding themselves, so they were working on it almost 24/7, but we did get to spend some time with Melissa and family. The temple sealing was absolutely beautiful (Jason and I were able to attend), and their reception that night was magical. They all did such a great job on the decorations, food, music, and entertainment. It was so fun to be a part of it and share in that special time.

We were also able to see my cousin Shanna, her husband Matthew, and their new baby Austin. Austin was born on July 18, the same day as my nephew, Owen. He is adorable and so sweet. Even though they live pretty close by, I hadn't seen them in quite a while. It was fun catching up with them.

This week is Education Week at BYU so that means Jason gets to work extra long hours this week. We won't get to see each other as much this week, but he does get paid overtime (Ed Week is one of the FEW times BYU is okay paying overtime), so that makes it worth it.

No comments: