Thursday, February 21, 2013

What Daddy Does at Work

post signatureI've been delaying my blog posts, partly because it's hard to find the time with my girls during the day and hard to find time when I'm hanging out with Jason at night and partly because they require me to get pictures off of my phone.

Anyway, I had to document this hilarious conversation with Callie tonight. We were eating dinner without Daddy because he had to work a little late, and she kept asking where he was, to which I kept responding that he was at work. So, here's the conversation that occurred a little while later:

C: "Is Daddy playing basketball?"
Me: "No, he's at work."
C: "He's playing basketball at work?"
"No, he's just working."
"He's working at basketball?"
"No. No basketball, just work at work."
"He's playing basketball at work."

I think she's a little confused about what Daddy does at work.

No comments: