Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Now that Jason isn't using the computer all of the time to study for the CPA exam...here are some updates in pictures:

I turned 24. Jason made me this awesome and delicious cake! The one and only birthday when one pack of candles is perfect.

Cute little Maddie, just shy of 2 months old. She makes this little face that makes her eyebrows a certain shape--sort of a rounded peak on the outer half. Those eyebrows remind me of my mom's whose eyebrows can make that same shape. This picture almost captured it.

Whatever I do with Maddie, Callie wants to do with her "Hebby Baby" (heavy baby, so named because she's filled with water, making her quite heavy for a baby doll).

It's tummy time for everyone!


Grandma Black with the girls--so sweet.

All of the cousins on the Allphin side. We bribed them with smarties to get this last picture of them together before moving to Texas.

1 comment:

Launa said...

Love this picture. I have the cutest grandkids of anyone!