Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Day


Christmas morning gets more fun every year as Callie gets older and understands more. I loved the look on her face as she walked into the living room. 


I love how Callie would take the time to play with everything she opened. In fact, we had to keep reminding her there were more presents to open. It made me realize what I realized last year and apparently forgot. We really only need to get her a few things and she will be plenty excited and happy. Jason and I have a hard time not going overboard with Christmas.  




As expected, Maddie preferred to eat the paper rather than see what was in it.

It was soooo hard trying to keep every little piece of paper, trash, etc. off of the floor and out of her reach! She finds everything and puts it all in her mouth. I felt like I spent most of the day picking things up and yet she still found plenty.

Callie wasn't able to ride her bike outside because it was raining all morning and then it turned into snow. I didn't get any pictures of the snow, but it was really pretty. Big clumps of snow that covered the cars, roofs, and grass. 

Later that day we were able to Skype with Jason's brother, Kyal, who's serving a mission in California, along with the rest of his family in Utah. It was so good to see him and hear from him again. He comes home in May.


1 comment:

Launa said...

Isn't Christmas fun when you can see the joy in your childrens eyes? I love and miss you all!