Friday, January 4, 2013

Family Christmas Party

While my parents were in town, we had a Christmas party at my sister's house. Other than Jason (who was at home sick), the entire family was there. Here are some highlights (my sister, Andrea, took these great pictures):

Gingerbread House Competition

Team Grandma: Ethan, Katelund, and Grandma


Team Grandpa: Abby, Cloey, and Grandpa


Christmas Minute to Win It Games
marshmallows through a wreath

Rudolph the red nose reindeer challenge

(Ryan was the only one successful at the Rudolph game)

Fruit Loop stack


Nativity Re-enactment (while my dad narrated with the Luke account)

In the middle of our nativity, two of our shepherds had a fight over baby Jesus! It was hilarious! I wished that Callie had been a part of it, because I'm sure she would have joined in on the fighting and crying over the baby doll (she was too busy playing with their other baby dolls in a different room).



Aside of our games, we ate a yummy Christmas dinner and had a lot of fun just being together. 












No comments: