Monday, April 22, 2013

Apples and Obedience

Callie has not been thrilled about eating fruit lately, which usually means it's time for me to try something she hasn't had in a while. With her lunch today, I gave her apples with peanut butter spread on them. She licked off the peanut butter and left the apples, so I started making a big deal about how delicious my apples were as I ate them. When I wasn't looking, she grabbed one of my apples and took a bite. I started teasing her saying she better not eat my apples (which made her want to eat more). I thought I was pretty tricky, but then she brought back the rest of the apple slice she had been eating and said "I obey Mommy" as she put it back on my plate. She is so sweet.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hahaha!!!! That's so CUTE and HILARIOUS!!!