Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Latest Adventures: J&K

For a while now, I have been making baby food. Jason bought me a Baby Bullet for Christmas and I have loved it. So every week or two I spend 2-3 hours making Madison's food. I make all her vegetables and some of her fruits (because I also feed her fresh bananas and applesauce from a jar). 

 Jason and I went to a work party at Speed Zone and had a blast! It was basically a free date. We had dinner there and were given a card that pretty much gave us access to anything and everything for 4 hours. Speed Zone has go-carts and drag racing, which are the main attractions, and then they have miniature golf and an indoor arcade. We spent all of our time with the go-carts until it started raining and they had to shut down the tracks.

On one particular track, I lucked out with a really fast go-cart and was able to speed past everyone. The feeling of speed, power, and wind whipping my face took me back to my years on jet skiis growing up. Jet skiing is one of my favorite things to do and I think I've convinced Jason that we HAVE to own some in the future.


We celebrated Jason's birthday over the weekend. We had our traditional pancake breakfast on Saturday morning with his mom, he opened presents and ate cupcakes Sunday, and we had his favorite dinner (homemade tacos) and watched a movie on Monday, his actual birth day. Do you like how almost all of that had to do with food? We were going to go play at a park on Sunday, but it rained that morning and was muddy.




post signature

No comments: