Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Latest Adventures: Sisters

These girls are finally starting to play together on their own and it's sooo cute. They crawl around the house together, playing with toys. They also really like to crawl on and off of Callie's bed together. When Callie sees me playing with Madi, she frequently joins in on the fun. Lately, I have been prompting Madison to walk by standing her a couple feet away and letting her walk and then fall into my arms. Callie always wants to take turns and she mimics Madison's stumbles into my arms.
Callie is sharing her cous cous with Madison (and yes, they are making a huge mess). Callie loves sharing food with her little sister.

The other day, we were driving around with Jason's mom in the car (more on that good time later), so we moved Madi to the middle seat and I sat next to her. I was worried the girls would fight like they do sharing a shopping cart, but instead they enjoyed holding hands. It was so sweet.

post signature

No comments: