Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to the Crib

Yesterday, I went to Callie's room to get the wipes and found the door closed. I walked in expecting to find her playing, but didn't see her anywhere. I thought maybe she was in my room, but as I was leaving her room, I heard movement. I turned around and found her here:
in Maddie's crib!

This was the first time she has ever climbed into the crib (she never even figured out how to climb out before we moved her to her bed last Christmas). She was pretty proud of herself and thought it was a pretty cool place to play with her baby and blankie.

This morning I awoke to the crackling sound of the monitor when the other end is turned off. It switched from on to off over and over again. Sure enough, when Jason and I peeked in the girls' room, Callie had climbed right into Maddie's crib, woke her up, took off her blanket, and began playing with the monitor. Silly girl!

No comments: